My hubby enjoys rigatoni pasta and lasagna. So I decided to combine the two. Here is my fast version of lasagna!
- 1 16 ounce package Rigatoni
- 3 Eggs
- 1 15 ounce container Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 24 ounce jars Marinara Pasta Sauce (I like Classico if I don’t make it from scratch)
- 4 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees. Coat a 13X9X2 inch baking pan with Pam. Cook the rigatoni and drain. Beat the eggs in a small bowl and stir in the ricotta and parmesan cheese. Spread 2 cups sauce to cover the bottom of the pan. Place half of the cooked rigatoni over the sauce and top with half of the riccota mix in spoonfuls. Layer with 1 cup mozzarella, 2 cups of sauce, remaining rigatoni and ricotta mix. Top with remaining sauce and mozzarella. Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour. Let it stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Hope you like it as much as my hubby does!