My family loves beef! It’s no secret! One day I got the bright idea to cut up ribeyes and make kabobs. It was a great idea because these are delicious.
- 1 1/2 pounds Boneless Ribeye Steak, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 Medium Red Onion, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 Large Green Bell Pepper, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/8 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp Kabob Seasoning (recipe below)
- Metal Skewers
- 3 tbsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Celery Salt
Reserve remaining Kabob Seasoning in tight container for up to 6 months.
In a large bowl, coat the beef in 1 tbsp seasoning. Add the Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, vegetable oil, garlic and balsamic vinegar stirring to coat well. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil. Layer the Kabobs starting with onion, bell peppers, meat until the skewer is full (end with meat). Bake on lined baking sheet for 10 minutes for medium. Remove the meat and vegetables from the skewer with a fork and enjoy!